We are called by our Baptism to actively live our Catholic Faith by proclaiming the Word of God, Jesus Christ, in all that we say and do, serving God's people and building a community filled with the Holy Spirit that is nourished by Scripture and Sacraments.
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm (Spanish)
Monday 9:00 am
Tuesday 9:00 am (Communion in absence of a priest)
Wednesday 8:30 AM (School) & 12 Noon
Thursday 7 PM
Friday 9:00 am
Sat: 4:15 pm-5:00 pm
You can now make your offertory donations online by using the link below.
- Very Rev. Thomas R. Davis, Pastor and Dean
- Rev. Msgr. Francis R. Moeslein, Pastor Emeritus
- Joe McKenzie, Pastoral Associate for Formation
- John C. Bunting, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy
- Cherie Amedy, Executive Secretary
- Kimberlee Felix, School Principal
- Barbara Wilson, Faith Formation Assistant
- Robert Wunsch, Parish Accountant
Martha's Mission Cupboard (local food pantry) is in need of volunteers. We are open Monday, Wednesday and Friday and have two shifts, mornings from 10-12:30 and afternoons from 12:30-3 PM. Anyone interested please contact Debbie Sparshott at 240-298-8380.
Closed Noon to 1:00 PM for Lunch